In September, the World Economic Forum said developments in automation technologies and artificial intelligence could result in 58 million net new jobs being created by 2022. The media world is changing. We need to get ahead of the change or get left behind.
- Q1 recap: Your New Year’s Resolution Probably Already Failed. How Can Content Producers Make the Most of the Rest of the Year?
- The Man Behind the Peloton Lawsuit Explains
- The Alleged Threat of AI Taking Away Human Jobs is Not What We Think it is
- 120 AI Predictions For 2019
- “A.I. is Not Gonna Replace People,” Says Salesforce Executive