Every week you hear about another major media company increasing its hours of original content. This has created an “arms race” for original programming at traditional cable media companies. For those in the production game, all of this investment in original content should be music to our ears, but in reality, it hasn’t been. How come? Check out the latest article by BiG Media’s CEO, Chris Bray, on ProductionHUB to hear his theory on why it hasn’t been music to the industry’s ears, how technology will be production’s savior, and how you can survive in the new era of media.
- Q1 recap: Your New Year’s Resolution Probably Already Failed. How Can Content Producers Make the Most of the Rest of the Year?
- The Man Behind the Peloton Lawsuit Explains
- The Alleged Threat of AI Taking Away Human Jobs is Not What We Think it is
- 120 AI Predictions For 2019
- “A.I. is Not Gonna Replace People,” Says Salesforce Executive