Here is a fantastic article on Forbes illustrating how creatives are adopting AI into the artistic process. The Adobe study states that 75% of creatives believe their work has become more complex; and 74% said they spend over half of their time on repetitive, primarily uncreative tasks such as process management and solving technical issues. AI is a valuable tool that frees up creatives to be more creative!
- Q1 recap: Your New Year’s Resolution Probably Already Failed. How Can Content Producers Make the Most of the Rest of the Year?
- The Man Behind the Peloton Lawsuit Explains
- The Alleged Threat of AI Taking Away Human Jobs is Not What We Think it is
- 120 AI Predictions For 2019
- “A.I. is Not Gonna Replace People,” Says Salesforce Executive